|Photo Credit: Duncan Hines|
What you will need:
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl. Stir until blended.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture and drizzle with butter.
- Bake 25 minutes; remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Tightly cover with aluminum foil and bake an additional 25 minutes.
- Cool completely. To serve, cut into squares.